Friday, July 16, 2010

WOOT!

Yes, I am a dork... You will get over it! LOL!

20-freakin-7.4 this morning!!! OMG! I feel so much better already! My stomach still hangs down when I am not sucking in, and when I suck in/flex, I still have a crease, so I am no where near done yet... My skin on my stomach is all wrinkly too, because of all the stretch marks... My belly button looks like fireworks... There's your thinspo for the day, friends! DON'T GET OBESE>>>IT DOES TERRIBLE THINGS TO YOUR BODY! So what, I have had 2 kids... That isn't an excuse, because I have seen women that have had 4 kids one being a newborn that were a size 6 or lower...

So, I just bought new pants... They are a size 18. BLECH!!! When I started, a 22 was tight, so progress has been made, but my ultimate goal is to be a 6, which is what I was when I met my husband. That means, I would be about 125-130. I know that is where some of you are now, and are trying to lose more, and maybe when I get there, it won't be enough, but it's a goal, right... First, I have to get under 200! At this rate, I should be under 200 by early next week! OMG! I can't wait!

I did 3 days without food, so I can do anything! I think the plan for today is water and 0 cal drinks for most of the day, and then at mealtimes, I can have something other than that... So 3x today, I can have 1 glass of something other than water/tea. I think I am going to try that. See if we can't speed this along...

Thanks for the support! I couldn't do this without you! There are too many thoughts running around in my head, and I have to share them with someone. My husband tries to help, but that usually just pisses me off, because I just take it as I am not good enough for him...

He suggested I try counceling the other day to move past my C.E.D. He says there is some deeprooted reason why I binge, and I can never get better til I move past that. I think I agree with him. I am fighting the symptoms, not the problem itself. He thinks I am afraid of being attractive, due to the fact I was sexually abused as a child. That may be partly true. I don't think that is all of it, because I do like being noticed...Sometimes.

Idk...

AnaNae

2 comments:

  1. Wow congrats! You're doing awesome!!!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your husband...counselling could help a lot. When you figure out your reasons for doing the things that you do, it's easier to see clearly what you need to do to make long term changes.

    And yeah...that whole belly skin thing is discouraging, but I'll tell you what, it gets better over time if you massage it with olive oil and use body scrub to exfoliate etc as you are losing weight.

    The skin will tighten up and smooth out, even if the stretch marks are still visible, they won't feel gross. Promise. :)

    ReplyDelete