Friday, July 30, 2010

I got to sleep in this morning. That was really nice. Especially since the little one woke up at midnight screaming her little head off, like she was dying... Scared the crap out of me. But she was fine. Just seemed scared or something. Her eyes were huge, and she took everytime she closed her eyes, she started crying again. I held her for about an hour just talking to her, and smoothing her hair. Then she layed down perfectly.

I was 207 this morning... That felt good. I was expecting 208. :) I see a HUGE difference in my body tho. This morning is the first day I am not too swollen to see it. I still may get some water pills tho... My ankles hurt from all the excess water... I think my husband made me sick again... GRRRR! My throat hurts this morning. He goes to see a doctor next month to see about getting his tonsils out. That should be fun, but totally worth it if it means he isn't sick all the time anymore...

Cereal so far today. I am going to try to not eat a whole lot.... We will see how that goes. I ended up staying home last night, and I can't go out tonight, since tomorrow is hubby's test. :( Oh well.

More later,

Stay strong!

AnaNae

No comments:

Post a Comment