Sunday, July 25, 2010

AWall

It has been a rough couple days with the kids... I think the little one is teething... She has been screaming bloody murder all day for the past 3. Which means, I have not had free time. Which means no blogging. Which means, I am an emotional wreck!

I have not hated myself this much in a long time... Seriously, I wish I could just die and start over... I am so tired of being fat, I am so tired of looking worse the smaller I get due to the extra skin. I am tired of my husband not touching me anymore! I miss the days when he would just run his hands over my body just because he wanted to... Now he barely touches me, and that is only when he wants more... I am a woman, I need to feel loved, appreciated and wanted. I do feel loved, but I don't feel like he appreciates me, and I sure don't feel wanted... I feel like he is stuck with me, and if he could, he would leave, but we have kids and we are married, so he won't.

I am tired of being out of control... I hate that. I eat before I even think about what I am doing... WHY?!!! I gotta go now, bed time for kids.

Leave comments, and stay strong...

1 comment:

  1. heya

    stay strong and don't give up on the weight loss. it will come, take it day by day with food and exercise :)
    don't lose hope and don't beat yourself up
    xxx

    ReplyDelete