Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 3

209.6 This AM. I was hoping for less, but I will take the losses I get! Day 3 was also a success on the not eating front. My stomach is just starting to growl today. I think that is a good sign, altho, I still don't like that feeling yet... I want to embrace it, yet, I still feel an overwhelming desire to make it go away! Time for something to drink, I guess.

My husband is still supportive, altho he asked me the other day if I was sure it was a good idea to torture myself like this... I said no... He gave me a hug. Usually when he tries to help, it makes me want to eat more, but I didn't eat that time! :) Progress?

My thoughts are jumbled at the moment, so more later if I have time. :)

Ananae

1 comment:

  1. progress for sure. &definitely to fill up on water or something. congrats on 209.6, little lady. you're doing great. stay strong.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete