Saturday, July 31, 2010

*picture: sad face*

Kids woke up SUPER early.
I lost a follower..
And I gained a pound...

"This is shaping up to be a GREAT day," she says; laced with sarcasm.

Good news: I have babyfree time with the hubby tonight.
Bad news: I am a fat cow...

SO much for being under 200 by August 1... I really don't know why I ever thought that was possible with me... See, that is why I don't set goals... Even reasonable ones: I sabotage myself into not reaching them... Why? God, I wish I knew... Then I wouldn't be fat! Maybe I should have a goal to be over a certain weight by hubby's birthday... No, I would reach that one, because gaining is easy for me. Unfortunately reverse psychology doesn't actually work... *Sigh*

I wish I had someone to talk to that could talk back... That I didn't care about impressing, so I could share all my dark secrets...

I have a LOT to do today, and I only have til 2 to do it... That is when the sitter is getting here.

Kids are fussing and crying already... OH JOY! Gotta go.

AnaNae

2 comments:

  1. Well, we can talk back! Why are you so worried about what others think... isn't that what blogging is for, to share all deep dark secrets?

    I gained three pounds this week, so I feel you. But its not the end of the world. Water, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey don't be so down on yourself! Setting goals is good! It gives you something to work towards and also ups and downs are the nature of weight loss! Of course one pound isn't a lot. That could come from anything! If guys gain a pound, they gain a pound. If women gain a pound it's a litany list of reasons that could cause it. Just keep working down and you will get there! You don't fail until you quit! :)
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete