Thursday, July 15, 2010

God Damnit!!!

So, my friend asked me and my husband to dinner tonight... FUCK! SO, I had to eat. (EXCUSE) I had half of an order of this pasta stuff, and some bread, and a bunch of french fries...And some chips and spinach artichoke dip... God, when you put it all out there like that It is a fuck-load! Totally planning on purging as soon as I know the coast is clear. My husband keeps coming down here, and I know he would be mad about that... So, I may do something different than the 14 day thing, because I am weak, and I can't keep it up that long... Gotta have reasonable goals when I am just starting out. New plan may look something like this.

Day 1:Eat <1000 Cals - Sunday
Day 2:Liquid only - Monday
Day 3:Liquid only - Tuesday
Day 4:Water/0 Cal Fast - Wednesday
Day 5:Eat Veggies - Thursday
Day 6:Eat <1000 cals - Friday
Day 7: Eat <500 cals - Saturday

BTW, Yes, I am mad at myself for eating today, mainly because I said I was not going to, but I am also DAMN proud of the 3 and a half days with out a single bite! And I know it doesn't sound like it, but for me, I did use restraint at the restaurant. I ate just a few chips with the dip, and probably 15 fries. less than half of my meal, and I gave part of my bread to my kids. (Excuse)
We will see about the weigh in tomorrow... I was fucking 212 when I weighed after I got back from the restaurant.

Tomorrow is a no eating day... Not even a bite. Not one... Nothing even just for the taste and spit out... I also am going to focus more on tea and water tomorrow instead of all the other crap I have been drinking. I gotta take care of dinner, then I am off to bed...

TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment