Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weigh in tonight!

Ok, folks... :) I am not allowed to eat or drink anything with calories today... I have my weight watchers weigh in tonight. I was 208.8 this morning. Which means 206ish on their scales. Progress, but not what I was hoping for... And I can't drink anything from 3-7 when my meeting is...

I am really sore from the gym last night... I was not sore at all the first day, but my GOD, I can hardly move this morning... I really hope the kinks get worked out before tonight.

Is it better to work out before you weigh in, or after? And how much fiber is acceptable for a day?

I ate like a pig for dinner last night! Probably 800 cals in one meal! But: today is going to be a good day! Especially since I can tell myself, that I can eat tomorrow...


I think my new plan is breaking up my days that I am allowed to eat:

SUN- 0 Cal
MON- Liquid
TUE- Eat but Restrict- under 1000
WED- O Cal
THU- Eat normal- 1200-1500 (Remember, I weigh a LOT)
FRI- Liquid
SAT- Eat Whatever within reason... (I still need one of those for now... When I get more control, I will restrict on that day too)


I have been trying to figure out something that I can maintain for more than just a week, and I think maybe this could work for me... Reason being, the longest I have to go without food is 2 days, and that is after having a day that I could binge if I wanted.

I feel kinda bad about not sticking to the plans I said before, but I knew after trying them, that I wouldn't be able to physically or mentally stick to them, and rather than feel like a failure for setting un-reasonable goals, I will modify into something that could work for a long time... I am still going to my weight watchers meetings, and I am going to start counting the points of the foods I am eating as well as the drinks on my liquid days. I need to start writing stuff down again! To keep myself accountable.

Emotionally, I am doing ok... I am tired all the time, but that is nothing new... I have perpetually been tired for the last 5 years... I don't sleep well, and when I do, it is never long enough...

I painted again yesterday... I can post a picture:




I am actually really proud of this! It turned out better than I had hoped... I may acutally be an artist afterall! lol! I have never actually considered myself a real artist, but this turned out pretty darn good.

My next project is a daisy for our master bathroom, and then finishing 'order' of the chaos and order pictures... or vice-versa. I don't know which will come first...

Anywho...

I think that's enough for now. :) Today will be amazing when I don't eat all day, lose an additional 5 pounds of water weight and I am under 205 for my weigh in... Altho, I think my ww leader would know how I lost the weight so fast... Oh well. I don't care what she thinks...

AnaNae

1 comment: