Wednesday, July 14, 2010

210.4 today. And that was after half of a Jamoca Shake from Arby's. Not sure if that counts as a liquid, but I am counting it, and It is also the only thing I have drank today aside from a sip of orange juice to get my diet pills down this morning. People are noticing my weight loss. That feels good! Not as good as it will feel to reach my goals, but really freaking good nonetheless. I had a second day where I didn't eat a single bite all day! I am not sure if I am going to be able to do that today, but I am going to try. I have been really crabby, and tired... Withdrawl, I suppose. I got my kids Arby's popcorn chicken today, and I am so freaking tempted to have their left overs, but I am not going to. I am going to put them in the fridge for them to eat later.

Wish me luck with the whole not eating three days in a row thing. I have never done that before. Heck, like I said before, I have never even gone a whole day before... This is awesome! Is it bad that I am counting down the days til I can eat again? Yes, it is... I wish I didn't care about eating, and that is the goal of this whole 14 day thing... To not care about food anymore. I have lost 5 pounds in 2 days. That is pretty cool, but I still have a long way to go! No giving up yet! Not allowed. :O)

That's all for now...

AnaNae

4 comments:

  1. jamocha shakes are the best shakes ever. fasting is great but don't deprive yourself too much or your body will flip out. it sounds like you're doing pretty well though so keep it up. stay strong, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I am drinking cals, so it should be ok... Just not biting, chewing, or swallowing anything solid for at least a week. I am going to try the full 14, but I think after a week, I may allow veggies. Idk. I will figure that out when I get there. For now, I just gotta stay strong and keep my resolve. I have a lot of damage to undo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A race to below 200 sounds AWESOME!!!!! Besides, you're practically where I am, if I sneeze the wrong way I am dead in the water!!! Great job on your liquid fast, you can do it!!!
    Also, I don't think you're a wannarexic, I think you just want to be skinny like we all do. In my opinion a wannarexic is someone who does it for the attention. They're the ones that go shouting it from the rooftops while pretending to be tortured souls. We're the ones who want to lose weight and this just so happens to be our method of choice because we wouldn't do it any other way!
    Good luck!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete