Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm BACK!

So, today went well. :) I did really good on the liquid only - aside from a small peice of the kids' chicken tender thing, probably an inch by 3/4 inch. I feel really good about it!

The gym was awesome!!! On the treadmill, I did 10 minutes at a moderate walk, 5 minutes at a fast walk, 2 minutes jogging, and 3 minutes back to a fast walk. Then, I did 20 minutes on the eliptical, with the resistance at 10, and the incline way up, some interval work there too. Then a 8 minute cool down back on the treadmill. Then stretched, and did some ab work. :) I was there working out for about an hour! I kicked my own butt! I pushed myself hard, and I feel amazing!!!

Emotionally, I was better today. I don't know what the difference is... Maybe the self-control... I think so! I painted today... I will post a picture of it. It is pretty cool. I call it Beauty in Chaos, or something else corny like that... :)

I was a little stressed at the stupid idiot woman at the BMV today, who made me make 2 trips and almost 3 for NO reason! Oh well...

I would write more, but I think I will actually be able to sleep tonight, and I have a long day tomorrow too! :)

To my followers: Thank you for following me and leaving comments! I LOVE THAT! It really is motivating to get positive re-inforcement. If you have anyone who you think will enjoy my blog, send them my way, and if there are any that you really enjoy, tell me about them! Thanks! Stay sweet and stay strong!

AnaNae

1 comment:

  1. heya
    I'm a new follower and wow I'm loving it.
    1HR is awesome, I'm gonna build up to that eventually. i'm currently at 15min high intensity 15 min low but I think it's the boredom that gets me.

    "beauty in chaos" is a beautiful title!!! seriously

    ReplyDelete