Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello Mia

Mia visited me last night after I ate a totino's pizza, 2 bowls of cereal, and a package of 6 cheese cracker sandwich thingies...

Pretty sure I got all but the pizza...


I broke down at my WW meeting. I was 208.0. Asked the group how to get past the mental part of it... Physically, I can go without food. I have proven that. Physically, I can work out, and burn calories. I have proven that. And when i do both, I lose weight. I physically can drop pounds like NOTHING, so I have determined that it isn't a physical thing.

Why does my mind FIGHT this so bad? What is wrong with me that I can't do what I need to do, and am physically capable of doing to make this problem go away? I want the problem to go away. I want to feel better about myself, I want to like the way I look, so what is the hold up?

GRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment