Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SO FREAKING HUNGRY!

Damn-it! I am so hungry today... I am fighting a binge... This SUCKS! Probably doesn't help that the kids are watching Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs... The mayor on that is major THINSPO, even tho he is animated! Eat, and GET FAT! I probably have not drank enough today. Gotta work on that. Yeah, that should help...

SO, the painting I was talking about. Here it is:




Tell me what you think. :) youngest is losing her mind, so i gotta get off of here. There may be more later if I have time. :)

AnaNae

1 comment:

  1. no way did you paint that??? It is really and truly beautiful, gosh I wish I had some form of artistic ability!!

    You're talented :)

    I hate those days when you just can't stop thinking of food and eating it.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete