Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Alli

So, I just started taking alli today. It is FDA approved to help block the fat from what you eat. And if you eat a bunch of fatty stuff, it makes you poo like crazy. You are supposed to be able to lose up to 50% more weight than with diet and exercise alone. Maybe that will be the kick in the ass I have needed all this time. I am still planning on going to the gym 4-5 times a week for about an hour. And with the alli, you are supposed to eat low fat and low cal stuff so that you don't have the sideeffects of crapping yourself all the time... Consequences for eating like crap... That should help.

I am feeling a little better this morning. Maybe just because I am being proactive. I don't know. The kids were really good yesterday, and so far today... THat helps a LOT. My "lady week" is almost over, so that also helps.

I was 210.something with sweat pants and a t shirt on this morning. Expected... I have eaten like crap the past week, and I am still a little swollen from LW. Once I go to the gym tonight, and eat good, and take my "magic pills" I should be feeling better.

I am being summoned to read a book right now, so more later.

AnaNae

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, I hope the pills help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it. Wallflower & I are totally fine now though, and I actually really like her, so don't worry about it so much on an individual basic. I totally know what you're saying though, and thank you for standing up for me =] You're a great person.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. be careful-- that stuff made me so sick. Though I think part of the problem is that I wasn't eating fat as part of my ED at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :) I will be careful. I have not tried changing my eating too much yet. So, there is still fat for it to expell. I am planning on progressing to a very LOW fat diet, so that pretty much all of the fat I eat will not be digested.

    ReplyDelete