Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ed, meet Ana.

Already this morning, I am off to a bad start... Cereal for breakfast, and Peanut butter and jelly for lunch... I wish I had the self control to not eat. The sandwich was down before I realized that I didn't actually want it... That right there is the joy of My friend Ed... He rules my life with food and I am powerless to it... Ed, we have to break up...This isn't working for me anymore. You make me hate myself. You make me insecure. Plus, I have met someone new... Her name is Ana. She is going to help me feel good about myself again. She is going to help me undo the damage you have done. Good bye Ed... I hope I never see you again! I am going to get better... I am going to lose weight. I am going to be happy!!! I will be Victorious! I have the Powaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment