Monday, July 19, 2010

Today will be awesome, k? k!

Yesterday turned into a freaking disaster! I "used" again. Drug of choice: Patty melt, fries, and a turtle nut shake from Steak and Shake... God damn-it! I am starting over today tho. 2 days of liquid fasting, and then a day of I will call it 0cal fasting. Then a day of fruit and veggies, then count cals and restrict for 2 days. I may give myself a day where I can eat crap, just limit it to one time that day, and only if I behave the rest of the day. I am not ready to quit cold-turkey... I have realized that I am not there yet. As is evidenced by the last 2 days. But I have to start somewhere, right?

I am somewhat proud of the progress made tho. 4/7 days this past week without food. I think that is pretty good.

209.2 this am... I am really swollen today. I may have to get some potassium pills, or water pills... This is rediculous! My ankles have felt like sausages for over a week now! Considering last week, I am pretty sure I started out at 215, I feel pretty good about 209. Still disgusting, but better.

My hubby said that I could go join the community gym... So, my neighbour is going to take me and show me how to work out. I am excited! That should speed this along a bit... :) Neighbour R is in really good shape, and works out all the time, so he should really be able to help me!

I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately... Is that normal... Not hungry, really, just awake. Thoughts in my mind that I can't control. I have also had more vivid nightmares... One night, I dreamed I watched my daughter fall out of a window and die. I was right there, and I still couldn't help her... FREAKY! I woke up sweating and crying and woke Hubby up to hold me... Is it normal to have bad dreams too?

I have a lot to do today, and so I better end this for now. But I am excited to be starting a new week.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. You will do great today and I Luke your plan and when I'm done with the abc diet i might try it! And don't worry we all have our oops days! I love reading your blog your such a positve person sorry I haven't commented before! If you want I can give you shout out on my blog. Also you might want to try the abc diet it's super easy to follow and it gives realitvly quick results!
    stAy stroNg!
    xoxo lyndd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE it if you could do that! :) I like knowing people are reading what I write! :) I am amazed that you say I am a positive person... I never really saw it that way, and I guess, now that I re-read some of my stuff, I kind of am... I really didn't used to be... I will def. take a look at the ABC diet. ...Random thought, I need a creative name for mine!... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found you out thanx to Bree!
    Yay for the gym! Be strong
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have total faith in you for getting back on the wagon. When I seriously restrict I get really bad insomnia. Six pounds in a week is amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that Bree linked your blog. :]
    Don't dwell on yesterday, think about the positivity of tomorrow. Join the community gym! They're totally worth it! I promise.

    ReplyDelete