Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Success! (Day 2)

I am down 213.4 this am with clothes on. Which means I am down about 2 pounds in a day! Man, I love this!

So, I had a HUGE success yesterday! For the first time in my life, I went an entire day from the time I woke up to the time I went to sleep without a single bite, or nibble of solid food! I was in control. I made a decision, and I didn't give in to temptation! I can do this! I have done a liquid diet before, and every single day, I ate a bite of something, til at the end, I was having so many "bites" of stuff, I could no longer call it a liquid diet. This time is going to be different. I am in control.

I am really swollen today... My feet hurt and feel like huge sausages everytime I walk, but that should be gone by tomorrow. I did some major damage while I was on vacation. I can't wait for everyone to see me next year! I am going to be freaking HOTT! Maybe...

And I say maybe, because I am actually hoping to get pregnant in September. My prayer is Twin Boys, and if that happens, I will have to eat enough to support a twin pregnancy. But before then, I have to get down to 180. I told myself after I had my 2nd baby, that I would be 180, or in the range of 180-185 before I got pregnant again, and by God, I am going to be a success at something I set my mind to for once! That is 30 pounds from where I am now, in 2 and a half months. That means, 50-60 days, which is a half a pound a day. Still do-able. Hard, but do-able. With Ana's help, that is... ;) If I can only gain 20-30 pounds with my pregnancy, which is a healthy amount for someone who is already overweight, I will be right on track when I deliver to keep going with this diet. And I think we will probably change our plans for vacation next year to be gone around Christmas or Thanksgiving instead of the 4th of July, so I should have no problem being around 160 by then, which is what I was when I got married, and only 35 pounds from ultimate goal!

Today is going much better than yesterday already! I have not had anything yet, and it is 10am... I am actually not hungry at all. I will probably have a glass of milk, and my diet pills this morning and then go get the babies up. I have a ton of laundry to put away from vacation. Uggg. I hate laundry.

Anyways... Wish me luck on day 2... I went a whole day without anything, Lets see if I can go 2! :)

AnaNae

No comments:

Post a Comment