Saturday, July 17, 2010

Update

207.2 this morning. Its a loss, I guess... I was expecting better. Not much time... GOtta be off of here before hubby wakes up. Did good yesterday. No food. That's it folks. :) False alarm...
Oh, and i am letting myself eat today. I have a birthday party I am expected to go to, and I know people will be weird if I don't eat. I will probably not be eating tomorrow tho to make up for it. Sorry this has to be short... I have a zillion things on my mind, But I don't want Hubby, call him H finding out about this part of my decision to change. I have been updating him on my weights, and he seems to be liking the results of my "diet" My stomach is a lot flatter- even more so today than yesterday. I feel bloated and puffy, like when I was pregnant... So, maybe I actually weigh less, but I just have a ton of water weight to lose. IDK. :) Goal is to not eat much before I go to the party today, then I can eat while im there. He's up gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're doing awesomely. Good luck at the party. xoxo

    ReplyDelete