Friday, August 6, 2010

We are so much better now... Seriously... I think I finally gave him an answer on how he can help me that is acceptable... I told him, I need a cheerleader... Someone who still cheers me on when I am down by 50 pts, or up by 50lbs... That chances are if there is a problem that he noticed, I have been beating myself down for the same exact thing for however long it had been a problem, and I really don't need more negativity.

I haven't weighed in days... And after this weekend, I don't think I will want to know... We have family here that want to eat out for every meal, and actually complain if we want to cook... Weird... I have still been going to the gym, and LOVING it!!! I am SO SORE from Wednesday tho... I did weight training for the first time. My arms, and my back are really sore.

I will be able to get back to reading your lovely blogs very soon! I know I have not been commenting on them... SORRY!

AnaNae

No comments:

Post a Comment