Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hangovers are a Bitch! (Lots of potty words...)

but... I was 207.8 this morning AFTER getting shitfaced last night... all the pills I am taking are finally starting to kick in, I guess... Has anyone else found that the more a man drinks, the less attractive he gets? I had this guy hitting on me last night. No wedding ring, so I thought maybe it could go somewhere... He's sitting there, talking to me and then his wife calls... Shit... SO, when he gets back from the phone, he is talking about how he and his wife are honest, and she knows he gets hit on by women, and she is fine with it, so again, I thought... Maybe... But I had to ask if he would tell her if we kissed... He said no... Damn-it! I am NOT about to be "the other woman" I am NOT going to break up a marriage to feel good about myself for one night... BUT the guy works at that bar, and I will end up seeing him again... DAMN IT ALL! I could have used the confidence boost of even just making out... But, he did tell me that he was attracted to me, and if I hadn't asked about his wife, he would have done something with me... DAMN MORALS!!! Gotta go hubby is up...

No comments:

Post a Comment