Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank GOD that is over!

His parents left yesterday. I am so glad! His mom is the best ever, but his dad drives me NUTS! for instance, we are potty training and the first thing he said to me when I got up one day is "Hey, if I got a covered trashcan for your deck, would you use it to put diapers in? Your house reeks..." I wanted to say GOOD morning to you too ass hole! I slept fine, thanks for asking...

Just as expected, wt loss was non-existant this week... I am going to be SO glad when I can get into a routine again. Hubby and I talked about it, and he says I need to find a counselor to deal with my self destructive behaviors... I self destruct with food, or cigarrettes, or alcohol or a razor blade, and until I figure out how NOT to self-destruct, I can't ever get better.... It will be one thing or another until I fix the problem whatever that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment