Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scared out of my mind!

So here in about a half hour, I am going to see the psychiatrist for the first time... I am terrified out of my mind! You have no idea! I am considering having my husband drive me there, because I am afraid. I know I can do this, but it doesn't make it less scary. Not knowing what to expect...

Things with Friend are still going very well! Hubby and I are better now. Life is looking up! Hopefully the psychiatrist will help me keep them going in the general upward direction...

I am really not in the mood to write today, which is why this is all craptastic, but I swear, an awesome blog is coming soon... :)

AnaNae

2 comments:

  1. i hope it goes well. i'm glad things are getting better for you. cheer for that. can't wait to hear from you soon. stay strong, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your psychiatrist visit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete