Thursday, August 19, 2010

PG 17... Skip if you don't want to hear about my love life...

So, I don't know what it is about this thing with "Friend" but I have not felt this good in years!!! It is probably because he thinks I am beautiful as I am... I sent him a few pictures of myself, and he says they were the hottest thing he had ever seen... He makes me feel amazing! He wants to be with me and doesn't care if I am overweight or not! I have still lost 3 pounds since he and I started talking... I have worn makeup the last 2 days, and I actually tweezed my eyebrows, whitened my teeth, and put my retainers back in... I did a yoga video last night, and I feel happy... I won't actually see him for at least another month, but he still makes me want to be better! I told hubby about our conversations as of late... I actually told him that Friend gives me something that he can't right now, and so I gave him permission to sleep with anyone he wanted because they can give him something he is missing out on in our relationship: Visual Stimulation... He has someone at work he is interested in, and I keep telling him he should ask her to lunch... He is kinda chicken tho... I don't know why.

Hubby and I will always be best friends, and we will always love eachother, but we can't fulfill eachother's every desire right now... I just accept that and find what I am missing elsewhere! I know a lot of people don't or can't understand how this works, but it does for us... I care a lot about friend, and might actually love him in a way, but it doesn't change my feelings for Hubby. It makes me love him more, I think...

I can't wait to see Friend again!!! And it feels good that he can't wait to see me either! Enough for now tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment