Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WOW, Really?!

So, I asked my husband to rate me on a scale of 1-10... I was thinking I'd be about a 7. I am fat, so I can't be any higher than that, but I am by no means ugly. I still have a beautiful face with very well proportioned features, and nice hair... HE FUCKING SAID I WAS A 5!!!!! Maybe a 6... WHAT?!!!! OMG! He has rated girls that I thought were hideous as 7's!!! This is one of those days that I just have to focus on the fact that even tho he can be a complete ass hole sometimes, he is my husband, and I have chosen to love him for the rest of my life. But OMG! I wanted to cut him... I literally wanted to cause him physical pain! I should post a picture of what I look like in RL on here. Of course it would only be my face... The rest of me is disgusting... Let you ladies rate me... My god, I have to better than a Fucking 5!!! THe things we put up with for love... You know what my one thought is, and it is terrible, I know. But I can't help thinking that if he can't appreciate me for who I am now, Why the HELL should I reward him for being an ass hole by losing weight and giving him what he wants?! A fucking 5... That has been spinning in my head since he said it... Maybe tomorrow, I will post what I look like...

Oh, and 2fucking30 this morning... It has been a great day to say the least!

AnaNae

No comments:

Post a Comment