Monday, September 27, 2010

Over a week.

I know it has been over a week since I have written anything on here. I have been journaling instead. Doing ok on eating... Eating pretty normally. I know if I ate less, I would lose quicker... I have been working out a LOT. My body looks completely different. I had a good amount of muscle before all this, but I am amazed at how much more I am developing. I am solid... I am going to be trying to get pregnant now... :) I will have to work out at a lower intensity, but that is better for burning fat anyway, so it will actually be a really good thing... I am hoping to not gain a single pound over what I am now in my pregnancy. Definitely do-able! I just have to be dilligent! :) I think once I find out I am pregnant, I am going to re-start my food/calorie journal. I had a ton of success when I was writing down everything I ate... I had calorie limits top end, and low end for optimal wt loss while still maintaining my metabolism. I lost about 30 pounds doing that right after baby 1 was born, but then I got pregnant again, and had to stop, and I have had trouble re-starting it, but I figured Start of a pregnancy, I can "do it for the Baby" instead of myself.

At the doctor, we are tackling a lot of the crap that happened to me as a child. It sucks! It is bringing back memories, and the Doctor actually wants me to "feel the pain of the memories" I don't want to... My body and mind fight it, but if it will help me, maybe I can move on...

I have been so busy lately! Swimming lessons, spinning class, gym time, doctor appointments, and my parents are coming up this weekend, so my house has to be spotless before they get here friday! GRRR!!! So stressful!!! My mom and I almost never get along, and I get so stressed when they come up here, due to potential fights, and the overwhelming need to perform perfectly for her. To pretend I am someone I am not, because if she saw the real me, she wouldn't know how to handle it!

I think that is enough for now.

AnaNae

No comments:

Post a Comment