Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back on track... At least for this week...

This week, I am back ladies... <1000 cals everyday, laxies and water pills every meal, and diet pills for energy instead of calories... I am also doing a spinning class 3x a week...

I really think that the doctor will be able to help me! Already I am feeling better about myself, and allowing good things to happen! :) Discovering that I am worth the time, effort and sacrifice it will take for me to be happy! :) Later today when I have more time, i will write out lastnights journal entry... I really think it may be helpful long-term! :)

Learning to love myself: Who knew it would be this hard?

1 comment:

  1. the spinning class sounds like fun. of course you're worth it. stay strong, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete