Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a girl!

Just found out today that it's a girl... I was really hoping for a boy, so I could be done being pregnant... I don't want to get pregnant again, but I really want a boy... I should be happy that she is healthy, right... But I was disappointed. Mainly because I don't want to have to get fat again! I wanted to be able to LOSE my weight FINALLY and for GOOD after this pregnancy!!!

But she is healthy, and she will be beautiful like her sisters! :) And I did always want 4 kids...

I guess I have to wait a ilttle longer until I am no longer disgusting, since we were planning on getting pregnant again within 6 months of this one being born. I feel like I am wasting all the time I am young being fat and ugly! By the time I finally lose all my weight, I am going to be old! THIS SUCKS!!!

But I will love this little girl too... :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy. I'm glad you'll love her just as much as her sisters. And hopefully you'll get a boy next time.

    xx

    ReplyDelete